[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re(2): A topic of conversation

Well I guess I should put my two kopins in too.

I've enjoyed Groo comics since they first came out mostly because they were
actually comical.  Most comic books these days are dumb.  With all the cross
overs, sub plots, sub-sub plots, and sub-sub-sub plots that develop, they
should be called soap opera books.

As for Groo, though, it is the best comic I've ever seen!  It's got everything
from side-spliting humor, great coloring and inking, and great storylines and
plots (especially the plot about Groo visiting a town and it being destroyed I
LOVED that one!)

Anyways, please please pleaseplease please please please please please please
please please please please please please please please please please please
please please please please please please please please please please please
please please please please bring back Groo.  Not that I would resort to
begging or anything.

I wouldn't sell my Groo's for all the cheese dip in the world; even if my Groo
comics were worth more money than what I paid for them =)   That's it for now.

Paul