[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Trades

<Lia clears her throat and steps forward, eyes brimming with tears>

I must confess... I have none of the cards.

None. Nada. Zero. Zip.

Arrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh. <Lia starts to sob>

ONE measly box of Groo cards reached Manila a looooong time ago, and some
rich guy bought the entire thing that day --- leaving me empty-handed,
Groo-less and unconsolable.

Anyone out there have any ideas? Offers? Consolation prizes? Whatever?

:] Lia, poor unfortunate soul

bula@tridel.com.ph
IRC nick: cheesedip
http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/
LGMCB#112

Scully  : "Working hard, Mulder?"
Mulder: (pointing to centerfold) "This woman claims to have been taken
aboard	a space ship and held in an anti-gravity chamber without food and
water for three days."
Scully  : (giving her enigmatic smile) "Antigravity's right." (The Jersey Devil)