[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Groo where are you

	Having loved Groo since the very early issues (Marvel that is) I
have almost every groo issue that has been published save 3.  My desire is
to get every groo thing there is to own and I must have everything
including the groo statue (by the way did they even release that as of
yet).

	I have looked everywhere but I am still missing some items.  These
include 8 trading cards: 45, 83, 91, 92, 98, 108, 147, 153.

	If anyone has these cards or some of these cards please, please,
please help me out.  I have extras that I am willing to trade or I
will pay for them.  I just need them.

	By the way my extras are 13, 26, 36, 49, 50, 51, 54, 58, 60, 72,
76, 88, 90, 99, 100, 101, 105, 110, 111, 112, 125, 137, 146, 149, 151.

	Now I have a couple of questions I need answered and need answered
now.  (1) Does anyone have Epic Ilustrated #27?  I have never seen it nor
can find anyone who ever has. (2) The five sets of tiny lead figures put
out by Dark Horse Minatures:  What am I missing? I have Groo charging with
branished blades, Groo standing with sword at side, small Groo with small
dragon, large dragon which appears to be ready to punch, Grooella,
Minstrel, Grativo, Sage & Mulch, Arcadio, Chakaal, and Taranto.  (3)
Which sets am I missing? (4) Were the figures originally painted?

	Okay so I asked three questions!!! Groo would never have known the
difference.

	Before I go, I know no one wants to give up their extra Images of
Groo Trading Cards.  But before you say no I am willing to give in return
a mint Groo Poster still in its original packaging.  I need IG 1, 2, 3, 5,
7, 8.

	Please, please, please, please, please bring back Groo.  What will
I do with my money without groo items to purchase?