[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

What a g(r)ood day !

Hi all you Groo-fans (Groopies?) out there.

This has indeed been a day in the name of Groo.

First I got a package from my comic-shop in Norway,
which included Groo Epic #1, 2 (two) issues from the
Pacific guys (6,7) and the last two Chronicles i missed.
Only miss 2 Epic and 5 Pacific now :)

Second I talked to a guy who had a spare Groo Image he
could trade me. Can you belive that, he actually wanted
to trade away a Groo Image!!!

Finally I found my Groo Page on Yahoo today. I may have
been there for a while, but haven't looked for it until
today.
Speaking of the Groo Page, I don't have access to a scanner
and really need som graphic on my page, So, if anyone
out there have some scanned picures for background, front-
page etc. or could scan some for me, I would be very
grateful. Everyone who send me something I uses, will be
mentioned on the page.

Well that's just about what I had on my mind. No. wait..
One more request. I currently covers the Groo comics
published in the U.S.A and Norway, but is thinking about
expanding it to more languages. So if you know about
Groo in other countries, please let me know, and I'll
add them to my list.

There, that should do it. Bye for now.

Yours

   	                Ronny Hansen
	 Asst. Team OS/2 Leader South-West Norway
              InterNet E-Mail: rohans@sn.no

       Team OS/2 WWW: http://www.sn.no/~rohans/teamos2
    Groo the Wanderer WWW: http://www.sn.no/~rohans/groo