[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Groop: Life of Groo

Howdy Yall,
A comic shop near my house has about 10 copies of The Life of Groo.
It is a rather big trade paperback, about 75 pages or so ( I forget) and it
costs US$12.95.
It has a cover picture of Groo as a kid riding a wagon escaping from a
mob of people (presumably he destroyed their village or something).
The printing is really beautiful, so I bought one for myself even though I
already had one from a few years back.
I don't know if they are rare or what.
If there is anyone out there who doesn't have The Life of Groo you
should get one.  Let me know if you want me to pick one up for you.

POSITIVE, adj. Mistaken at the top of one's voice.