[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

The Sergiography.

Okay, like I promised before, I will now undertake the [insert choice
word here] task of compiling the Sergiography.  Call me Scribe Rube for
this one, if you like. . .

The Sergiography will be a bibliography of Sergio's published works.
Sorry, no back-alley graphitti, or Canter's napkin scribbles. :-}

Here are the 'rules' that I'd appreciate everyone going by:

-when sending me data for the Sergiography, please say so in the subject
of the message.  That way, I can save it to a folder and it won't get
lost.  Eg: "Sergiography Data", "Sergiography Change", "Sergiography
Addition", etc.

-try to be clear and to the point in your Data messages.  As much fun as
they would be to read, I don't want to have to sift through amusing
anecdotes to find and cut out the information.

-Be 100% sure about the data you're sending me. IE: the best would be if
you actually own the title.  Please include: Title, publisher, date
published, and any *pertinent* notes (ie: specific pages if he didn't do
the whole book, alternate formats, etc.).

-for simplicity's sake, I would like to initially do English
publications.  Please don't send any other language titles (for now).
Sorry to those in Norway, Brazil, France, Phillipines, etc.

-I'll be e-mailing out updates once in a while (as time for me permits),
but don't worry about sending me duplicate info.

Sorry about sound a tad 'harsh', but with these types of projects, it
makes things muchos easier in the end.

So, everyone dig through their boxes and e-mail me what you find!

Ruben.