[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Off Topic: Usagi question

Sorry not to be posting directly about Groo, but I figure many folks
here also admire Usagi Yojimbo, as I do.  Of course, I still WANT GROO
BACK!  DESPERATELY!

Ahem.  I'm hoping someone can answer this for me one way or the other:

Is the Usagi Yojimbo Graphic Novel #7 out yet?

The current series from Dark Horse mentions it a couple of times, but I
haven't been able to find it or even find a comic store person who
knows if it's out.  Of course, I live in the boondocks, so comic stores
are scarce, but still - I'd love to know.  Does anyone on this list
know?  Mark?

--
    -Steffan O'Sullivan       sos@oz.plymouth.edu      Plymouth, NH
             ------ http://oz.plymouth.edu/~gaming/ ------