[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

The Sergiography, no additions?

Well, Bob Heer has been the only person to send me any Sergiography data
so far.  Fortunately, it is a pretty healthy list. Thanks Bob!

Now, come on Groopies! Send me additions to the list so we can make it so
big my ISP will complain about disk space. . . Please don't quote the
entire thing when e-mailing me additions. Thanks.

Here's the list so far:

  Albedo 3 (april 1985)
        Illustrated letter with Groo/Usagi
  Amazing Heroes 61 (Dec 1984, Fantagraphics)
        Cover and article (with more art) on Groo
  Amazing World of DC 6 (May 1975, DC)
        Illustration of Gaines/Orlando for article on Orlando
  Bat Lash 1 (nov 1968, DC)
  Bat Lash 3 - 7 (Mar,May,Jul,Oct,Nov 1969)
        Plots.  Also character sketches in #7.
        (#2 is credited to Cardy)
  Best of DC 60 (May 1985, DC)
        Various PLOP reprints (I'll list them for you later)
  Buzz & Bell 1 (1991)
        Wordless space gags
  Captain Victory 6 (Sept 82, Pacific)
        Two Groo ads, probably same as the ones in Starslayer
  Cerebus 155 (Feb 1992, Aardvark-Vanaheim)
        An Aragones/Sim auction drawing of Groo/Cerebus
  Comic Reader 210 (April 1983)
        Groo cover
  Critters 50 (mar 1990)
        Catnippon backcover
  Crossfire 18 - 19 (Eclipse)
  Crossfire 21 - 26
        Illustrations for Evanier's text pages
  Deadman:Reprint Series 4 (aug 1985)
        Co-writer for six page Neal Adams reprint
  Destroyer Duck 1 (1982, Eclipse)
        Groo, of course
  Detective Comics 600 (May 1989, DC)
        Batman pinup
  DNAgents 9 (Feb 1984, Eclipse)
        Illustration of DNAgents on letter page
  Frost tpb 1
        Illustration of Frost
  Groo Chronicles 1 - 6
  Groo tpb 1 - 8
        (were there 8?  I've never seen the Hound book)
  Groo (Eclipse) 1
  Groo (Epic) 1 - 120
  Groo (Image) 1 - 12
  Groo (Pacific) 1 - 8
  Groo:Death of Groo 1
  Groo:Life of Groo 1
        If you don't know what these are, you aren't paying attention
  Hollywood Superstars 1 - 5 (Nov 1989, Jan-Apr 1990, Marvel/Epic)
        Illustrations for Evanier's column
  House of Mystery 199 (Feb 1972, DC)
        "Cain's Game Room" one pager
        "Cain's Gargoyles" one pager
  In The Days of the Mob 1 (1971)
        Two pages of gags, "Kill Joy Was Here"
  Magnor 1 - 6
        That superhero thing
  Marvel Age 73
  Marvel Age 85
  Marvel Age 96
        Groo Christmas covers.  Other issues?
  Our Army At War 295 - 296 (Aug/Sep 1976)
        "War Games" one pagers
  Plop 3 (Feb 1974, DC)
  Plop 19 (Feb 1976, DC)
        Actually, probably all issues of PLOP
  Sandman Special 1 (1991, DC)
        Cain&Abel page
  Sergio Destroys DC 1
  Sergio Massacres Marvel 1
        They just came out.  Try to keep up.
  Sgt. Rock 302 (Mar 1977, DC)
  Sgt. Rock 304 (May 1977, DC)
        "War Games" one pagers
  Sgt. Rock (Reprint) 8 (1990)
        Two "War Games" one pagers, including the one from OAW #296
  Showcase 76 (Aug 1968, DC)
        First Bat Lash, plot
  Spirit World 1 (1971, DC)
        One page of gags, "Weird Humor"
  TMNT/Conservation Corps 1 (1992, Archie)
        Conservation Corps pinup
  Usagi Yojimbo 11 (Sep 1988, Fantagraphics)
        Catnippon short story
  Usagi Yojimbo 33 (April 1992, Fantagraphics)
        Plot for main story
  Usagi Yojimbo v2 16 (Oct 1995, Mirage)
        Illustration in letter column
  Wild Animals 1 (Dec 1982, Pacific)
        "A 'Short' Story", two pages
  Wonder Woman 50 (Jan 1991, DC)
        WW pinup

 There was a four page "Magnor" story serialized in various Malibu
 books one month.  I don't have all of them, so I don't know which
 page appears in which books, except that I think I only got three
 of the four in the books I did get.  Anyway, each of these has one
 of the pages. All Oct 1993, Malibu.
  Exiles 3
  Firearm 2
  Freex 4