[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sir Geography

On Wed, 4 Sep 1996, Ruben J. Arellano wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Sep 1996, Eric Chun wrote:
> > Sergio was in every issue of Plop, except for #23.
>
> 	When were these issues published?  Who published it? Did Sergio do
> the whole issue or just a separate story in each issue?

PLOP was published from Sep/Oct 1973 to Nov/Dec 1976, by DC.  It was an
anthology parody book (sort of like MAD), with Aragones doing various
things.  Sometimes writing and drawing stuff, sometimes drawing other
writers' stories, sometimes (maybe) writing stuff for other artists.
Usually one or two short pieces per issue, from what I've seen.

Bob