[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Hi, gang!

Some quick answers to recent questions...

1. Yes, it's Sergio's birthday today.

2. There are no Usagi Yojimbo sweaters.  But there should be.

3. The phone number that Sergio wrote on that note is probably (212)
506-4850, which is the main number for MAD Magazine.

4. We have nothing to announce at the moment about new GROO
appearances.  We're talking to some publishers about the Wanderer (and
a couple of new projects) but nothing is close to definite.  When it
is, you'll read about it here first.

5. It looks now like the Groo cards will not be reprinted.  Anyone
who's desperate for a couple of missing ones can send me a list at 363
S. Fairfax Ave., #303, Los Angeles, CA 90036, and I'll try to fill in
their missing ones.  This does NOT apply to the "Images of Groo" cards;
only to the regular numbers.  And you should send me some of your
duplicates too, so I can pass them around to others.  This is a public
service.

6. Also, if you have some item you want autographed by Sergio and/or
me, send it to the same address with a stamped, self-addressed
envelope.  It sometimes takes me a while to get Sergio to sign 'em but
we will.

Lastly: I have a new E-Mail address.  It's evanier@pagebbs.com and you
can reach me quicker that way.  Also, I forget who maintains this list
but if they could switch my "account" over to that address, I'd
appreciate it.  Thanks.