[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MAD Index

Bob said:
>I understand an upcoming issue of MAD will have a CD-Rom which will
>include an index to all issues to date.  If anyone in these parts happens
>to get MAD and has a CD-Rom device (I fall in neither category),

A MAD CD-Rom? Scary... But seriously, I'll check my stores --- if it's true,
then I'll definately buy it.

>think you could let us know if it includes credits and if it's possible to get
>it to give a list of all the Aragones work in the mag?  Or at least
>confirm what his first issue was?

::Lia scratches her head and considers it::

Uhhhm, well...

We shall see. <g>

Nah, I was just joking, 'course I will!

:] Lia

http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/
LGMCB#112

Mulder: "Will you let me drive?"
Scully: "I'm driving."  (Now mad)  "Why do you always have to drive?
Because you're the guy?  Because you're the big, macho man?"
Mulder: "No, I was just never sure your little feet would reach the pedals."
(Slams door).

I deny the travesty of the Emmy's. There is truly no justice. Waaaaaaaaaaah!