[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Hi, gang!

Then Ruben said:
>If I'm mailing from Canada, I can't get any US stamps.  Is there
>anything else I could send?

How about some cheesedip?

But seriously, I have the same problem... Anybody have any ideas?

:] Lia

http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/
LGMCB#112

Mulder: "Will you let me drive?"
Scully: "I'm driving."  (Now mad)  "Why do you always have to drive?
Because you're the guy?  Because you're the big, macho man?"
Mulder: "No, I was just never sure your little feet would reach the pedals."
(Slams door).

I deny the travesty of the Emmy's. There is truly no justice. Waaaaaaaaaaah!