Subject: Re: How Old?
Author:  ericchun@Altera.COM (Eric Chun) at smtp
Date:    9/11/96 5:44 PM

Fowarded From: Dave Lentz <dlentz@inetdirect.net>

46 (next month).  One should not be surprised at the age distribution
that Groo has attracted.  This is the generation that was raised on Wile
E. Coyote and ilk of that sort.  Kind of a "high-brow" slapstick that
involves at least a little biot of thought, with a goodly dose of irony.

Mark, if you're following this thread, you should be thinking about how
to milk this unusual demographic distribution -- maybe an appropriate
reissue strategy similar to the Scrooge McDuck hardcover reissues
celebrating Carl Barks.  Surely Serio deserves as much?