[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re[2]: How Old?

Eugene said:
>     I don't see it as an unusual demographic, but we do have to worry that
>     Lia's parents may find out about the old men she's communicating with
>     on the web!

ROTFLMAO

Don't worry, guys, you're safe --- Eugene, Mom is older than you. And her
sister, who is also into Groo, is even older than that. <g>

:] Lia

http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/
LGMCB#112
Member of SCUM

Mulder: "Will you let me drive?"
Scully: "I'm driving."  (Now mad)  "Why do you always have to drive?
Because you're the guy?  Because you're the big, macho man?"
Mulder: "No, I was just never sure your little feet would reach the pedals."
(Slams door).

I deny the Emmy's happened. Waaaaaaaaaaah!