Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 20:14:33 -0600
From: funkpit <funkpit@wavefront.com>
To: John Astill <jastill@hns.com>
Subject: Re: Groo Trading Cards

John Astill wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for Groo Trading Cards and other Groo collectibles. Do you
> have any in stock?
> --
>
> John Astill
> D282 x2716

Hi,

I apologize for not responding quicker. We are out of Groo trading
cards, with little hope of receiving more. The last of our Groo
sculptures went out at the end of August. Wish I had better news for
you, hopefully we'll see more Groo merchandise in the months to come.

Still in shock as to why Mark Evanier is writing Scooby-Doo comics
instead of more Groo. Lean times, I guess.

Ron Clay
Funk Pit Comics & Games

---End of forwarded mail from funkpit <funkpit@wavefront.com>