[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A comic shops quote :

J > Does this mean Groo will be back, or does this mean we will have to
J > two months to find out if Groo come back.  *Please* be the first.

ME: It means we're negotiating and I hope that, within two months, I
can announce that we have reached an agreement to publish a new series
of GROO stories. (Most likely, we will wind up doing a new series of
reprint books, plus a couple of all-new GROO mini-series.)

GROO will definitely be back. We're just waiting for the right
situation.

Keep in mind that, if we conclude the deal within the next month or
two, it will probably be at least six months before those issues hit
the stands.

---
  MM 1.0b5  Mark Evanier - 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303, Los Angeles, CA 90036