[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A comic shops quote :)

This one's to John Astill...

Tell your comic book dealer that I wrote three issues of SCOOBY DOO
because (a) I like SCOOBY DOO, (b) it's another chance to work with
Dan Spiegle, who is one of my favorite artists and human beings and
(c) doing SCOOBY DOO with Dan was one of my first-ever jobs in comics,
back in 1972, so it was nostalgic to return to it.

My doing other things like that has no effect on GROO. Actually, GROO
has never occupied more than two or three days out of my month.

We're talking to two different publishers about a new series of the
Wanderer. We should have an announcement in the next month or two.

---
  MM 1.0b5  Mark Evanier - 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303, Los Angeles, CA 90036