[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How old?

> Oh you think so do you? I happen to be sixteen too!

'splain to me why being the youngest is winning?  It would seem to me that
the longer you survive living, the more of a "winner" you are.

> with unusual laws.)  In fact where does everyone live?

Are people just aimlessly collecting statistics for fun or for some dark
and insidious reason (or both)?
Perhaps I'm paranoid?

> ps I live in Nelson, BC CANADA

AHA!  It's another one of those Canadian ploys to take over the U.S.,
somehow!  Isn't it?

I'm from Pasadena, California; I should say: I live there.

 \      oo		Alex		e-mails:  alexg@cco.caltech.edu
  \____|\mm					  alexg@ligo.caltech.edu
  //_//\ \_\ 					  groo@ugcs.caltech.edu
/___/_____\		      Caltech extension:  8432