[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How old?

Alex asked:
>'splain to me why being the youngest is winning?

'Cause you get a shiny bronze trophy that looks suspiciously like a diaper.
Strangely enough, I've heard that the oldest list member gets one too... <g>

::Lia holds the trophy up somewhat proudly and waits to discover whom she
should hand it over too::

>Are people just aimlessly collecting statistics for fun or for some dark
>and insidious reason (or both)?

Some dark and insidious purpose, of course. Dark and insidious purposes are
always fun anyway...

::Lia laughs manaically, "Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"::

>Perhaps I'm paranoid?

Well, Mulder DID say to trust no-one.

Oh, sorry, wrong mailing list. <g>

:] Lia, who is feeling silly again

P.S. I went hunting for that MAD magazine thing today and I couldn't find
it. Darn. Oh well, maybe tomorrow? Wish me luck, y'all.

http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/
LGMCB#112
Member of SCUM

Mulder: "Will you let me drive?"
Scully: "I'm driving."  (Now mad)  "Why do you always have to drive?
Because you're the guy?  Because you're the big, macho man?"
Mulder: "No, I was just never sure your little feet would reach the pedals."
(Slams door).

I deny the Emmy's happened. Waaaaaaaaaaah!