[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Statistics

another one if everyone can assist.

A group of my friends (all Groo Fans) were wondering if Groo appealed to
certain types of people and if so what they did.

A discussion followed of which some points raised were quite interesting.

If people would e-mail to the Groop details of what they do and the
education they had, it would help solve are arguments.

If yoy do something that you do not wish the Groop to know of (ie do
something like M.E.) then you can e-mail me in confidence

BTW I am an astronomy graduate managing a small grocery store at Imperial
College London. I was born about 10 miles from Liverpool and am currently 27.

Thanking you all in advance for your help

Simon P