[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Statistics

Simon to Simon.....I am a 53 year old American malcontent...currently an
unemployed journalist...so there. I hold a bachelors degree in political
science, am married, have a teenage daughter--Anne-- and three cats and
two rabbits...

I collect Groo, stamps of Tannu Tuva, Mexican revolution stamps and coins
and almost anything from the Polar //NOT POLISH// regions.

<Now you figure out what kinda nutter (to use the Brittism) I are!.
Long live the revolution!

Ken Simon
p003115b@pbfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us