[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: I live in Trondheim....

>I live in Trondheim (unfortunately) at the moment. Trondheim is NOT the
>capitol of Norway either. In my spare time I pray for a fray in Trondheim
>so that Groo will come here and kill all the native citizens.
>

>I have tasted cheesedip now, and it tastet like mulch.
>

>By the way, I think many of you have incredibly funny names.
>

>Have a nice fray

I don´t live in Trondheim, however I do live in Os, outside Bergen.  Bergen
is not the capitol of Norway either, but has more right to be so than
Trondheim, or god forbid Oslo! Trøndere is not good for anything, but
housepets... and theyre not good ones either!
        I do hope I have insulted someone now... I love doing that!

Well gotta go.
The Knight That Says Cheese Dip has spoken, first let it be written, then
let it be done!

        P.S. Cheese Dip.
        P.P.S. Eg er ein av dei med normalt namn, ikkje sant?
        P.P.P.S. Cheese Dip
        P.P.P.P.S. Cheese Dip
        P.P.P.P.P.S. Even More Cheese Dip