[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

where etc

OK, here's my contribution:

Age:   19
Where: Canberra (which, although not the capital of Norway, *is*
the            capital of Australia)
What:  Second year of BSc at Australian National University,
majoring           in Geology and/or Physics.  I think.  I'll get around
to deciding        one day.
--
This signature belongs to:     Denis Hackney
If found please return to:     d.hackney@student.anu.edu.au

<Obligatory Humorous Quote>
  "The problem with the old "Windows" software is that people, after
years of intensive effort, are actually learning how to use it for
some purpose other than playing electronic solitaire.  This means that
some businesses are in serious danger of becoming productive and
possibly competing with the giant Microsoft Corp..."
				-- Dave Barry