[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

further info -Reply

Hi,
Is Lille the capital of Sweden?
Is BraSil the capital of Bretagne?
Is Mulch the capital of Norway?

BTW, I think you French have incredible cool names.
Tres Facile, dude
Ra

>>> BooK <bruhat@eclia2.ec-lille.fr> 09/16/96 01:30pm >>>
Hi again,

I am Philippe Bruhat, a frog from France, presently 24.
I followed a 3 years course in Ecole Centrale de Lille (one of the
French 'Grandes Ecoles') to become an engineer. Now that I (almost)
have my diploma, I follow a one year postgraduate course at Telecom
Bretagne
(Bretagne is Britany, NOT Britain !) (another one of those french
'Grandes
Ecoles').

I am bound (and doomed) to work with computers and networks, am still
a bachelor (any gals here ? no swordswomen pleaase !), and also fan
of some of the best US comic books (Groo, Omaha the Cat Dancer, Usagi
Yojimbo,
Calvin and Hobbes, Cerebus and a few others), as well as of the french
literary group known as Oulipo (check the Oulipo page ! (in french,
sorry)), no pets yet (a cat someday, maybe a girlfriend too), always start
ten  exciting things at a time and achieve half one...

By the way, I am still wanting to unsubscribe from this adresse, only to
subscribe from another !! help me ! I am trapped in this old account bound
to be deleted one day or the other !!!

  Philippe Bruhat - BooK            Centrale Lille - Genie Informatique v6.0
                                     ENST Bretagne - Mastere RESIM
 bruhat@rennes.enst-bretagne.fr
 http://www.rennes.enst-bretagne.fr/~bruhat/