alphabet series just keep running chronologically instead of a "Best of"
book.

Anyway, my choices would be

#39 - "A Groo's Best Friend"
	(I know this is part of a two-part story, and I'm missing the
	first part, but it's still funny, and I like Rufferto stories)
#47 - "The 300% Solution"
	(A sentimental choice, since it was my first issue, but I do
	like the "large cast" issues and this is one of the best)
#60 - "The Mendicants"
	(Whatever that word means)
#78 - "The Book Burners"
	(Social relevence, lawyers, Weaver & Scribe, what more do you need)
#84 - "The Puppeteers"
	("I have always wanted to do a show with your toys")
#112 - "Rufferto Avenged"
	(Loved the cover, and I remember being especially amused by
	some of the plot twists)

Bob