[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How old?

Mine WAS Aug. 27...so you're late....gifts of Kopens, cheesedip or stamps
and postal history of Tannu Tuva greatfully accepted. Sorry, I am not a
tax-free foundation yet...
PS: Wasn't Groo a Tuvan warrior? They Do drip tea made from fermented
yak's milk....just a thought...

PSS: Nobody named Sven fron Norway? You Vikings are a hearty lot!

PSSS: Why doesn't some bright soul (Rube's a shoe-in) compile all the
Groo list stuff into a Groo list FAQ.

PSSSS: To quote an old Tuvan shaman's prayer. "May your cup runneth over
with Cheesdip (the food product, not the 1950 Sami Rock and Roll hit) and
you pockets tinkle with kopens...

PSSSSS: I think Sergion is stealing story ideas from Miguel Cervantes>
Any comments....we need to get more intellectual....

so let it be written, so let it be done...
Ken Simon
p003115b@pbfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us