[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How old?

Kenneth wrote:
>> is this a cheap ploy to cage birthday gifts?

No, this is a free plot. It don't cost nuthin'. <g>

Then Denis said:
>Well, if you're offering, mine's November 7th.

>Nothing too extravagant, please.  International money orders in
>Australian dollars, "Images of Groo" cards or Groo statues would be
>sufficient... :-)

Sorry guys, as for me, I'll only settle for new issues of Groo... <sob>

:] Lia

http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/
LGMCB#112
Member of SCUM

Mulder: "Will you let me drive?"
Scully: "I'm driving."  (Now mad)  "Why do you always have to drive?
Because you're the guy?  Because you're the big, macho man?"
Mulder: "No, I was just never sure your little feet would reach the pedals."
(Slams door).

I deny the Emmy's happened. Waaaaaaaaaaah!