Re: What's going on???
On Tue, 24 Sep 1996, Charles L. Klein wrote:
> Sure, my e-mail is down for several days (again) and when I get back,
> there's not 78 unread message from the Groop. What gives, is Lia sick?
> Is Josh away for a bit? Are the people from Norway banned?
And not even 78 unreaL messages from the Groop.
Wait until tomorow.
Or the day after.
Some questions, facts, lies, jokes...:
- Why is every other day not just the OTHER day ?
- If the messages were hidden, why did we find them ?
- Sergio doesn't exists ; in fact he was created by M.E. who can thus
be paid twice (and Sergio's much better paid than M.E. (who isn't,
anyway), remember ?)
- Groo actually IS the Prince of Chichester, changed into a frog by an
evil witch... and then she thought of something worse.
- If Sergio doesn't exist, then who draws Groo ?
- If M.E. is actually paid, then who writes Groo ?
Moral: OK, maybe I should just go to bed right now.
BooK / Philippe Bruhat