[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Groo #1 looking for a good home

G'day from Oz.

I find myself in posession of a copy of Groo #1, in close to mint
condition. (I'd lost it otherwise it would have been read to pieces). I
also have #2 and a few other Pacific Comics ones in reasonably good
nick.

I don't need any sums of $ at the moment, but would like to find them a
good home. No, I don't want to get rid of them, but I figure there has
to be some poor soul out there who'd mortgage their granny for one.
Not that I'd know what to do with the old dear.... but if anyone REALLY
wants one, I'd give it away in return for a donation to the Red Cross or
something.

Advice, please?

----------------------      <> <>    How doth the little Crocodile
---------------------- o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
                    By pulling Maerklin Wagons, in 1/220 Scale