[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: * The Great Groo Quiz *

On Thu, 26 Sep 1996, Joseph Jones wrote:

> > > *THE GREAT GROO QUIZ*
> > > Volume #1, Book #1, Chapter #1, Page #1, Question #2:
> > > What was the "official" last issue to publish the definition of mulching
> > > in the groo-grams?
> >
> > Uh oh ...  I think I've flunked the GG Quiz this time.
> Man! It's not too hard! Okay, first person to answer this question
> correctly on the groo list with his (or her) address gets a groo card from
> me (not an image of groo!). That should spark some interest! perchance.

Groo Epic #22 ?
(I can't remember, I think #22 was filled with questions about the
definition of 'mulch' and M.E. said to each person "sorry, we don't do
that joke anymore" So maybe the right answer is #21)

PS: My whole Groo collection is 200 km away from my terminal...

 Philippe BRUHAT - BooK                   Centrale Lille - Genie Informatique
 bruhat@rennes.enst-bretagne.fr            ENST Bretagne - Mastere RESIM

 43 route de la Californie
 72 560 CHANGE
 FRANCE (sorry ...)