[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

> * The Great Groo Kwiz *
> Question #6: Rearrange the letters in the phrase, "abra kadabra," to
> spell the names of the two witches.

Lia and John were right!  ("Arba" and "Dakarba".)  Rick got "Arba"
right.

Simon submitted a quiz question, so I guess that's Question #7.

Randall just submitted a quiz question, so I guess that's Question #8.

Lia also wrote:
> Eric! You could at least make this challenging! (As if I was able to
> answer so many of the previous ones...)

Okay, here's a more challenging question ...

* The Great Groo Quiz *
Question #9: How much is Rufferto's collar worth?

Someone was asking about prizes earlier for answering quiz questions.
There are no prizes (yet?), but you'll be famous (or infamous, depend-
ing on whether you get the answers right)!  Fame without fortune!

C ya l8r.

Eric