[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: secret messages

On Tue, 8 Oct 1996, Andy wrote:

> Can somebody please tell me where those hidden messages can be located?
> I can't seem to find any of them. Could it be that they are called
> 'hidden' because you can never find it? Maybe they are so 'hidden' that
> you just can't find it?

The hidden messages are definately there, considering I found all of them
(a long time ago however, and I don't remember where any of them are).
Sometimes there are letters of the messages scattered across pages, or
when Sergio really felt like stumping the people who read Groo, he did
something like writing the message in binary code (he actually did this
in an early issue).

That's all I can tell you!
Dave Bitton

Follow-Ups: References: