[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: * The Great Groo Quiz *

#17 by my count.

>In the Groo-Grams, someone tried to change the old 'mulch joke' to a new
>'xxx joke'. What was xxx ?
>(and by the way, if you can get the name and the number of the issue...
>And give the definition too!)

The new question was "What is a carafe?", if I recall correctly, but
I'll be buggered if I'm going to go looking through all my back issues
to find the bloody thing. :-)

OK, another question: (#18? #19?)

What was Groo doing in Maringa, and in what way did he succeed in his
task?

(Heh. Work *that* one out...)
--
This signature belongs to:     Denis Hackney
If found please return to:     d.hackney@student.anu.edu.au

Follow-Ups: References: