[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(Fwd) Re: Screensaver

From: "John Astill" <jastill@msat9.hns.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 10:59:42 -0400
To: d.hackney@student.anu.edu.au
Subject: Re: Screensaver

Y'all

hence the reason it came to the list. If ME ok's it Ill do it. As Im not
selling it I cant see why there should be a problem. I did the same for Rugrats
(for my girlie).

I have Sunday evenings spare as I have no college work anymore, but then nor do
I get 10 weeks holiday in the summer.

--

John Astill
Email. jastill@hns.com