[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Your Evanier Update

Sorry I haven't been around much lately but I've spent the last week in
Las Vegas while the contractors repaint the insides of my house, and the
city of Los Angeles rips up the street outside with the world's loudest
steam shovel.

I won't be around much next week either, as I'll be off to New York. I
should be at the Dynamic Forces Convention on Saturday and Sunday. I'll
be wandering around most of the time but I think I'm scheduled to sign
stuff at the Friends of Lulu table on Saturdat at 2:30 or thereabouts.

Anyway, if you're there, say hello.

---
  MM 1.0b5  Mark Evanier - 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303, Los Angeles, CA 90036