[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Quiz again

> Sure: In the Groo universe, who invented Baseball?

The Sage, but I can't remember in which issue...
Each time he invented games for the children, the adults took them away
from them and perverted the games (adding bets, or death on top of them)

Does that earn me a pin/badge/button or whatever you name it ?

 Philippe BRUHAT - BooK                   Centrale Lille - Genie Informatique
 bruhat@rennes.enst-bretagne.fr            ENST Bretagne - Mastere RESIM
 Tel. 02 99 36 46 91              http://www.rennes.enst-bretagne.fr/~bruhat/

 The faster the climb, the swifter the fall.

Follow-Ups: References: