[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New Groo issue out???

On Wed, 23 Oct 1996, Charles L. Klein wrote:

> What's going on?  I haven't read a thing in the past couple of weeks.
Did I accidentally get unsubscribed?  Is there really that little to go on
about at length?  Where's messages from Lia, Randall, Eric, John, Kenneth,
Denis, Rueben, Ronny, etc., etc., etc.?  I need the support groop!  Where
did you guys go? > > Charles L. Klein, Esq. > klein038@tc.umn.edu

	I'm still here man, don't worry!  I've been busy, but I know the
rest of the folks have all the time in the world, so I don't know what is
up with them. . . Maybe they're planning a suprise party for us?? :-}}

Ruben.

PS: keep those Sergiography additions comin'!!!!