[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

More quiz questions

I thought I'd suggesated three more questions? Where were they on your
list Dennis? Here they are again:

What was the running joke with M. Wayne Williams?
What's Mark Evanier's reaction to the words 'Niagra Falls'?
When Groo met up with Princess Thaais for the *second* time, who is
the *last* person in the list of people he thinks she is?

And here are two more:

Which Groo story was described by Mark Evanier as 'One of those where
Groo does the wrong thing at the right time, the right thing at the
wrong time...and then finally the wrong thing at the wrong time'? (NB
this may well be a mis-quote, but not by much)
What was Groo's true feelings for the horse that Rufferto thought he
likeed more than him (Rufferto that is - my grammer ain't what it
was)?

"Look, you're my best friend, which is why I'm letting you off with
just a verbal threat" - From the "Joy Merryweather Book of Violence"