[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Groo Quiz questions.

On Fri, 25 Oct 96 20:20:27 +0100 Ronny Hansen wrote:

> From: Ronny Hansen <hansronn@na.edu>
> Date: Fri, 25 Oct 96 20:20:27 +0100
> Subject: Groo Quiz questions.
>
> Hi Groop!
>
> I just thought I should post a question. I think this will be no: 25
or
> so.
>
> - This one is from Groo's childhood: How did the children play the
game
> of "Groo!"?, and did they like it?
>
> Yours
>

> 		     Ronny Hansen
>
>                    InterNet E-Mail: hansronn@na.edu
> 			       rohans@sn.no
>
> Groo the Wanderer WWW: http://www.na.edu/~hansronn/groo/

Sigh, I almost feel guilty for sending in bulk the last five
questions. Almost :)

Seriously though, there seem to be so many possibilities out there for
questions why don't we extend the quiz past 25?

And I also think that question *setters* that didn't answer a question
first should *also* get a badge (Ok, ok, so this one has more than a
little self-interest in it :)

Later.

"Look, you're my  best mate, which is why I'm letting you off with
just a verbal threat" - Joy Merryweather