[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Apologies

Before anyone else decides to post email either to me or yto the
group about my last posting of Chain email, let me apologise right
now for doing so. I didn't feel that this one was in such bad taste
as the others but obviously I've offended people so I'm sorry. I'm
writing this because my real life is currently going down the toilet
and so the last thing I want is to face is lots of email telling me
off for posting the chasin email.

I hope that this satisfies everyone so we can get back to talking
about cheese-dip, screensavers and the last few quiz questions.