[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: quiz Q.24

> Q.24    Which Groo story was described by Mark Evanier as 'One of those
> where Groo does the wrong thing at the right time, the right thing at the
> wrong time...and then finally the wrong thing at the wrong time'?

Very well, since you Grooed:

Not sure about this, but I think you must mean ME's comment in the
back of "The Groo Carnival", the tird collection volume containing
Marvel issues 9-12. Although I think you might have misquoted (unless
you're talking about another issue of course).
Th quote is: "This is another one of those stories where Groo does
the wrong thing at the right time, the wrong ting at the right time,
the wrong thing at the right time . . .and then, ultimately, the
right thing at the wrong time."

The story refferd to is in issue 12 "Groo meets the Thespians" where
groo is an actor (pretty convincing in his slaying......<g>

So did I err, or am I right?

---
Hans-Christian Prytz
hanscpr@login.eunet.no