[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: In the latest USAGI....

On Mon, 4 Nov 1996, Joseph Jones wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Nov 1996, Bob Heer wrote:
>
> > What was the Sakai drawing they actually used like?
>
> http://www.newdream.net/groo/gfx/image3.gif

Cool, thanks.  That's a neat piece, too.

> What was the Sakai drawing they actually didn't use?

It's Rufferto with a sword, in an outfit similar to Usagi's (not the full
blown samurai outfit he had in the card they used), facing off against
Usagi.  Did any of the other "Images" cards have crossovers with the
creators own characters?  If not, that might explain why this one was
rejected.

Bob
  bg549@torfree.net, occasional editor of Gunk'l'dunk,
     a Beanworld newsletter.  E-mail me for details
++
Gotta change into Static before my comic book character kidnaps my best
friend!  ::sigh:: I can't believe I just said that.