[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: In the latest USAGI....

Ruben J. Arellano wrote:
> Rather than try to explain what it looks like, someone should
> post the location of a scan of said card on WWW.  I remember seeing it
> somewhere, but I'm not sure where.  I think it was at the Image site
> where they (had?) advertised it.  Maybe it's still there. ..

I'm not sure if it is actually there, but the best place to look would
be the "Usagi Yojimbo Dojo" at:
http://heart.engr.csulb.edu/~tbustill/usagi.html

If the picture isn't there somewhere, I'm sure an email to the page
maintainer would get it there pretty quickly.  Even if it isn't there,
anyone who is interested in Usagi should go and have a look.  It is one
of the most comprehensive and impressive web sites I know of.

--
This signature belongs to:     Denis Hackney
If found please return to:     d.hackney@student.anu.edu.au