[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE:

Well, to tell a lie it was issue # 1 from Pacific.  To tell the truth I would have to remember it or look it up, but I don't seem to have time for either, let alone go to the bathroom (and I REALLY gotta go!).  If I disremember correctly my debut was in issue #103 or 104 and I didn't even have any running jokes, just a response to issue # 100.