[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Made in China ?

Eric Chun wrote:
> Wasn't there supposed ta be a sketch or signature or something like
> that on the "certificate of authenticity" or "sticker of authenticity"
> or something like that?

I thought so.  There's one sitting in the display cabinet in a local
shop, and it's got the certificate sitting behind it.

Unfortunately, it's also got a little sticker on the front saying
"$295", and my bank account has got a somewhat smaller number of dollars
in it.

--
This signature belongs to:     Denis Hackney
If found please return to:     d.hackney@student.anu.edu.au