[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Made in China ?

Charles L. Klein wrote:
> I thought they were originally $175...

They were, in US dollars.  $175 US is about $235 Australian, and the
shop has got to have it's little mark-up too ... A comic that costs
$2.95 in the US costs $4.50-$5.00 here.

Don't matter, I probably wouldn't buy one anyway.  I can't really afford
that much, and I've got nowhere to put it either.
--
This signature belongs to:     Denis Hackney
If found please return to:     d.hackney@student.anu.edu.au