[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

I'm back from the dead

Hello guys,

Just wanted to say that I'm still alive, in case anybody was wondering why
they haven't heard anything from me in ages. Miss me? <g>

No, I didn't unsubscribe or anything --- my computer broke down completely
for nearly a month. I begged, screamed at it, whacked it (not too hard), and
even broke down and cried for a minute, but to no avail, it was screwed, and
I was too busy fixing my schedule this semester to take it to the shop and
have it fixed. ::sigh::

Anyway, I'm still sifting through 1400+ messages, so I haven't read all of
the Groop posts --- I have just one question from reading subject lines:
Where do I download the theme again? I can't for the life of me find the URL
for all the clutter in my mailbox.

Mark, if you're reading this, I've been watching reruns of Garfield and
Friends every morning before school --- can't help but imagine what a
saturday morning Groo cartoon would be like (hint, hint). Hey, if the
WildC.A.T.S. get a cartoon, why not our favorite bulbous-nosed adventurer,
right?

:] Lia

http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/
LGMCB#112

Dr. Albright: "I hate that man. I wish there was some way he could be ---"
Supreme High Commander: "Nicer?"
Dr. Albright: "No. Dead."			(3rd Rock From The Sun)