[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Death and Mr Evanier

On Thu, 21 Nov 1996, Robert Ulrich wrote:

> I've just read the Life Of Groo graphic novel, which I thoroughly
> reccomend. But I have to add this little discovery - Mark actually
> *admits* to his job as writer in the front page. No, really! I wonder
> whether he'd like to reassure us that this terrifying discovery is
> just a dream sequence, like Bobby's death in Dallas.

I think there are three Groo stories that Evanier actually is credited as
writer (which I assume meant that the original plot came from him rather
than Aragones).  The two graphic novels and the story where Rufferto
becomes a human.

Bob
  bg549@torfree.net, occasional editor of Gunk'l'dunk,
     a Beanworld newsletter.  E-mail me for details
++
It is hard to live in a land where everyone thinks you are as stupid as you
used to be...