[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sergio Aragones & MAD Magazine...

Hey guys,

At 12:14 AM 22/11/96 EST, Oren wrote:
>As you all know, Sergio also writes/draws for MAD Magazine. The real and
>only reason I joined this list is because of him. If anyone has any
>autographs of Sergio (or just pictures, etc) of him, please let me know!

Is Sergio one of those celebrities who have nude pictures of themselves
(fake, of course) floating around on the web? <g>

Seriously though, I don't think I've seen a picture of him. Would you settle
for one of Sergio's self-portraits from the pages of Groo?

:] Lia

http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/
LGMCB#112

Dr. Albright: "I hate that man. I wish there was some way he could be ---"
Supreme High Commander: "Nicer?"
Dr. Albright: "No. Dead."			(3rd Rock From The Sun)