[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Great Groo Quiz, Volume 1

***  THE GREAT GROO QUIZ  ***

--- Volume 1 ---
(Includes name of person who submitted question, as well as name of
person who answered.  Apologies to anyone who's name I've spelt wrong.)

Q1:  Name the two gamblers in Image #11  (Eric Chun)
A:  Kartas and Barahas  (Josh Jones)

Q2:  What was the "official" last issue to publish the definition
of mulching in the groo-grams?  (Josh Jones)
A:  Epic #19  (Amy Pellett)

Q3:  Who is Arfetto?  (Eric Chun)
A:  Rufferto's Groo-like little brother  (Josh Jones)

Q4:  In the Sage's first appearance, how did he "cure" the sick king?
(Eric Chun)
A:  He threw him out the window  (Amy Pellet)

Q5:  Rufferto has a spot under which eye?  (Answer without looking at
comic)  (Eric Chun)
A:  Left  (Lia Bulaong & Rick Beckley)

Q6:  RE-arrange the letters in the phrase "abra kadabra" to spell the
names of the two witches.  (Eric Chun)
A:  Arba and Dakarba  (Lia Bulaong and John Astill)

Q7:  For which Groo story did the Linguistitan (M.E.)write this:
When Groo was but a child,
He was altogether wild,
With a thirst for battle said to be uncanny.
And when he was but a boy,
Somone gave him as a toy,
A play knife with which he promptly killed his nanny.
Though the act was accidental,
It was somewhat monumental,
For the lad had just selected his career.
In the years ahead, he'd wander,
Over here and over yonder,
And he'd slay whatever people happened near.
Now,it's not much of a living,
Folks can be so unforgiving,
When you've killed their friends and loved ones by the hordes.
A barbarian gets lonely,
When he's by his one and only,
But he's not alone when he is with his swords.  (Simon Passey)